The ultimate in relaxation, the large scale of our Orson sectional envelops you in comfort. A deep seat invites sink-in lounging, while a tall back cushion offers plenty of head and neck support. Maintain the look by regularly fluffing the cushions, or allow them to relax into a more casual look.See the full Orson collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as very deep seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Orson Custom 111x111" Three-Piece Sectional
- Dimensions: 111"w 111"d 32"h (38"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 88"d
- Inside Width: 88"w
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 26"d
- Frame Depth: 42"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Accent Pillows Included: 5
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008011, 10008058, 10008065
- See all photos
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.