Perfect for versatile lounging or overnight guests, our custom Aldrich pop-up daybed sleeper effortlessly transforms from a modern daybed to a queen bed or two twin beds. Simply roll out the daybed’s front rail like a trundle, and a counter-balanced mechanism allows you to easily lift up the sleep surface. With its deep supportive seat and soft cushions—and easy transformation—Aldrich maximizes comfort and function, all within a sleek modern frame.See the full Aldrich collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as very deep seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Aldrich Custom 94" Pop-Up Platform Queen Sleeper Daybed
- Dimensions: 94"w 39"d 25"h
- Inside Width: 78"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 39"d
- Dimensions when Open: 94"w 67"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Cushion Style: bench seat, tight
- Mattress Size: 78"w 67"d
- Accommodates: queen size fitted or flat sheet
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010602
- See all photos
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.