- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
The Metro sofa collection is our Goldilocks collection—not too deep, not too shallow; not too modern, not too traditional. It’s just right. The clean design is easy to incorporate into any room and the plush cushions are comfortable for everyone. Thanks to this welcoming blend of comfort and style, Metro is a customer favorite with some of our highest ratings.
Guest Select sleepers feature an air chamber resting on a bed of supportive coils that inflates in less than a minute with the included electric pump. Personalize the mattress firmness by adjusting the amount of air you add.See the full Metro collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium high seat height level.
Details of Metro Custom 88" Three-Cushion Guest Select Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Dimensions: 88"w 38"d 29"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 73"w
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Dimensions when Open: 88"w 91"d
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: 3 seat, loose; loose back
- Accent Pillows Included: 2
- Mattress Size: 60"w 72"d
- Accommodates: queen size fitted sheet
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008032
- See all photos
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.