The expansive low-profile silhouette of our extra deep Clemens custom sofa invites you to spread out and relax. Generously large spring and down-alternative cushions provide a plush and luxurious sit, yet quickly recover their shape when you stand up. This down alternative is crafted from premium polyester microfiber that replicates the loft and softness of down, yet is hypoallergenic and uses no animal products. Clemens has a clean modern design that complements any space, while the nap-worthy cushions tempt anyone to stay a moment longer. This Clemens custom sofa features cushions that are six inches deeper than the standard Clemens cushions, providing even more spacious, lounge-worthy comfort.See the full Clemens collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as very deep seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium low seat height level.
Details of Clemens Custom Extra Deep 86" Two-Piece Modular Sofa
- Dimensions: 86"w 43"d 26"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 70"w
- Arm Height: 26"h
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 28"d
- Frame Depth: 43"d
- Leg Height: 1.5"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & down alternative Cushion details
- Back Cushion: down alternative
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back; non-flippable
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010660, 10010662
- See all photos
Spring and down alternative
- Encased spring coils surrounded by premium polyester microfiber, wrapped in fiber padding
- Offers a plush, yet supportive sit
- Provides a soft, relaxed look
- Will slightly soften with use
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.