- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
Inspired by mid-century design, our Goodwin sofa gives a nod to the past but provides comfort and sophistication for today. The channeled back sets this elegant sofa apart and comfortably supports you at a gentle angle. The attached bench seat cushion offers an upright feel and a tidy, streamlined appearance. Goodwin is a statement sofa that bridges modern and classic style.
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium low seat height level.
Details of Goodwin Custom 90" Sofa
- Dimensions: 90"w 34"d 31"h
- Inside Width: 82"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with dual flexolator Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: bench seat, tight; tight back
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10009622
- See all photos
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A Dual Flexolator suspension consists of a tempered steel grid attached to the frame with small springs. Each seat has its own independent steel grid, providing undisturbed comfort for each person on the sofa.