Bring European-inspired style and American comfort into your home with our custom Janus sofa. Janus has a stylish streamlined frame with inset legs giving a floating impression for a supremely modern aesthetic. The plush spring-and-down cushions will relax and support you, while the thin arms leave plenty of room for comfort without taking up too much space. Janus balances clean, modern design and roomy comfort within a smaller-scale frame.See the full Janus collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Janus Custom 111" Sofa with Left-Arm Chaise
- Dimensions: 111"w 72"d 27"h (33"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 58"d
- Inside Width: 103"w
- Arm Height: 27"h
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Frame Depth: 37"d
- Leg Height: 7.5"h
- Leg Thickness: 1"w
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010549, 10010553
- See all photos
- Leg Finish: aluminum
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Custom Product Policy
A non-refundable fee of 30% applies to custom products that are changed, canceled, or returned.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Spring and down
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers a plush, yet supportive, sit
- Allows for a relaxed look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.