True to its name, Linger invites you to relax and stay awhile. One of our plushest, deepest sectionals, Linger features clean-lined, European-inspired style with luxurious softness. The low, relaxed seat offers plush, sink-in comfort but retains its shape thanks to the encased spring coils inside. A modular design allows you to combine pieces to create the best configuration for your space, from an extra-long sofa to a large, u-shaped sectional. Grand in scale and extreme in comfort, Linger will become your new favorite place to lounge.See the full Linger collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as very deep seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium height seat height level.
Details of Linger Custom 116" Sofa with Left-Arm Chaise
- Dimensions: 116"w 72"d 28"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 64"d
- Inside Width: 108"w
- Arm Height: 22"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 29"d
- Frame Depth: 43"d
- Leg Height: 2.25"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Consideration: visible seam on chaise cushion
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010161, 10010168, 753725 (2)
- See all photos
Spring and down
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers a plush, yet supportive, sit
- Allows for a relaxed look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.