- Fabric Type: plain-weave
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene See fabric details and order free swatch
3 Leg Finish:
Our custom Mira sofa’s European-inspired linear design and expansive cushions offer the best in luxurious modern comfort. The plush spring-and-foam cushions retain their shape over time so you won’t lose that fresh contemporary aesthetic. These cushions feature an extra-deep design for three more inches of room to lounge. If you’re looking for the perfect marriage of pure modernism and lounge-worthy comfort, look no further than Mira.See the full Mira collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium softness seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as between medium deep and deepest seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium low seat height level.
Details of Mira Extra Deep Custom 120" Sofa with Left-Arm Chaise
- Dimensions: 120"w 76"d 26"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Depth: 62"d
- Inside Width: 102"w
- Arm Height: 23"h
- Seat Height: 16"h
- Seat Depth: 25"d
- Frame Depth: 39"d
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: spring & foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Consideration: visible seam on chaise cushion
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010480, 10010486, 753725 (2)
- See all photos
Spring and foam
- Encased spring coils surrounded by eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam, wrapped in fiber padding
- Offers a firm, supportive sit
- Provides a neat, clean look
- Will slightly soften with use
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.