Simple and classic, our Otis chair is a modern version of the classic tub chair. Featuring a smooth-gliding swivel in a compact design, Otis is an inviting chair that looks great in pairs.See the full Otis collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium high seat height level.
Details of Otis Custom Swivel Chair
- Dimensions: 32"w 31"d 29"h
- Inside Width: 27"w
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 1"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: loose seat; tight back
- Features: swivels 360 degrees
- Certification: meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.4-2012 standards for commercial use
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008052
- See all photos
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.