Vivid colors, disciplined lines and strong shapes add visual impact to these graphic works by Henri Boissiere. Available exclusively at Room & Board, the silkscreens are signed by the artist then framed by hand in Ohio.
- Frame Width: 1.5"w
- Technique: silkscreen: a process of pressing ink through a silk overlay onto canvas to create a reproduction of the original artwork
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Features: signed by artist
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: white
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:900086 Cubix 144 (30"w 1.25"d 30"h)455362 Cubix 146 (30"w 1.25"d 30"h)492064 Cubix 148 (30"w 1.25"d 30"h)088313 Cubix 150 (30"w 1.25"d 30"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.