Inspired by Chinese monochrome ink paintings, German painter Julius Bissier created these modern abstract serigraphs in Belgium in 1962. The expertly reproduced serigraphs are printed on archival-quality paper and preserved in a solid walnut frame.
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paper
- Color: multicolor
- Secondary Material: solid walnut frame
- Finish: lacquer
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:308527 20. Februar 61, 1962 (27"w 1.5"d 23"h)660878 A. 30. Sept. 62. Dunkel Ampel, 1962 (27"w 1.5"d 23"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.