Photographer Paul Nelson followed the migratory patterns of North American birds to capture a one-of-a-kind glimpse of their natural and captivating movements as they take off for flight. Paul takes the photographs using a portable high-speed camera rig he specifically designed for this project. His portrayal of hummingbirds in their natural habitats without the distraction of complex backgrounds strikes a balance that is both beautiful and intimate. Exclusive to Room & Board.
- Technique: photography: the art of creating images by capturing the present moment via camera film or optical sensor
- Construction: aluminum frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Features: stamped with artists signature
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paper
- Color: multicolor
- Secondary Material: aluminum frame
- Color: gunmetal
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:183229 Anna's Hummingbird I (19"w 1"d 23"h)351942 Anna's Hummingbird II (19"w 1"d 23"h)244457 Broad-Billed Hummingbird (19"w 1"d 23"h)213602 Rufous Hummingbird (19"w 1"d 23"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.