The light profile of our Ava leather chair doesn't compromise on comfort. A thin, yet plush, cushion and crisp tapered legs add a modern edge to this versatile design that looks right at home in the kitchen or formal dining room, or as occasional seating in the living room.See the full Ava collection
Details of Ava Side Chair
- Dimensions: 20"w 21"d 33"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 16"d
- Leg Height: 16.5"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Care: tight cushion
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 252532
- See all photos
- Leather: Urbino camel
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Urbino's consistent color allows its plump, pebbled grain pattern to become its prominent feature. Tumbled for long periods of time to achieve an exceptionally soft feel, this stain and scratch resistant leather maintains its even, low-shine look over time.
- Secondary Material: maple
- Color: charcoal
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Maple is a durable, timeless hardwood. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and may change color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. Our maple with charcoal stain features a hand-applied stain that was designed to easily mix with other woods and materials.
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.