Our June dining chair offers the fresh aesthetic and comfort any modern dining chair needs, inviting you to sit back and linger after dinner. The velvet accent is an eye-catching accompaniment to the tailored upholstery that elevates June’s aesthetic.See the full June collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as very shallow seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium high seat height level.
Details of June Side Chair
- Dimensions: 22"w 23"d 31"h
- Inside Depth: 18"d
- Inside Width: 18"w
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 18"d
- Leg Height: 15"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Certification: meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for commercial use
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 324260
- See all photos
- Fabric: Arin linen
- Fabric Content: 98% polypropylene 2% polyester
- Fabric Description: Enjoy the feel of a soft, cozy fabric with the exceptional performance of upcycled polypropylene fibers. This thick, textural basket weave is a Revolution� Performance Fabric that's GREENGUARD Gold Certified�. Exclusive to Room & Board, Arin is ideal for any space that demands durability, from busy family rooms to businesses.
- Secondary Material: Banks
- Color: natural
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.