Cutting boards are the backbone of kitchen prep, and this one is made for decades of daily use. Sustainably sourced hardwoods create a beautiful surface that showcases natural grain patterns. Plus, these warp-resistant cutting boards have a food-safe finish and are gentle on your cutlery.See the full Tamar collection
Nestled in a Pennsylvania valley, woodworkers at this family-owned company combine classic techniques with the precision of technology to craft durable, quality furniture.
Details of Tamar 18w 12d Edge-Grain Cutting Board
- Dimensions: 18"w 12"d 1"h
- Features: food safe
- Considerations: to prevent knives from dulling, cutting board's soft surface will score with normal usage; to avoid warping, thoroughly dry the surface and store upright on edge; warping can occur if left in wet or damp conditions for long periods of time
- Care: periodically apply mineral oil to restore and preserve luster
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 725013
- See all photos
- Material: walnut
- Finish: oiled
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.