Ember puts a modern twist on traditional flat-weave designs by adding tufts of shag across the rug. It’s an unexpected combination that adds personality to your room. Handwoven by experienced artisans, the wool/viscose blend retains saturated color and wears well, making this a rug you’ll enjoy for years to come.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Ember 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: flat weave; hand-woven
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 999441
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.