An intricate Persian-inspired pattern and elegant finish give this rug a vintage feel yet allow it to work with any style of furniture. Made of hand-spun 100% wool, Heriz features geometric floral motifs with a striking center medallion and wide, contemporary border. This dense, soft rug is hand-knotted for outstanding durability and undeniable beauty.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Heriz 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 625136
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.