Our Piran rug looks good while doing good. It is woven from ECONYL® yarn made from materials such as discarded fishing nets, used carpeting and other nylon waste that would otherwise end up in oceans or landfills and potentially endanger wildlife. These recycled materials are transformed into a high-quality raw material that is soft, durable and holds dye well—a sustainable alternative to manufacturing new material. Perfect for high-traffic areas, we designed Piran’s timeless graphic pattern with a nod to the recycled fishing nets that help make up its sustainably sourced yarn.
Details of Piran 6'x9' Rug in Charcoal
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas; non-shedding
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: clean-cut edge creates a natural profile
- Backing: flexible latex, for securing yarns and creating a smooth back
- Construction: machine loomed & hand tufted
- Consideration: rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in Georgia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 138540
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.