This wool-blend rug is hand knotted with a pattern inspired by vintage Middle Eastern designs. The large-scale graphic provides a modern foundation for your room. One end of the rug features long, braided fringe and the other has a turned hem with pick-stitch detail for an extra bit of style.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Safi 8'x10' Rug
- Overall: 8'w 10'l
- Pile Height: .75"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 265854
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.