Our exclusive Profile frames are made in Ohio by a family-run company that’s been in business for 40 years. These sturdy aluminum frames feature beautifully mitered corners, a durable finish and a ivory mat for a classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Plus, the glass in every frame is washed twice before packing, so you can simply insert your image and enjoy.See the full Profile collection
The artisans at this sister-owned and -operated Ohio company use a combination of technology and hands-on work to craft high-quality frames and custom framing for fine art.
- Frame Width: .5"w
- Construction: aluminum frame; mitered corners; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: adjustable sawtooth hanger
- Includes: removable ivory mat; archival linen tape for securing image
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 26403411x14 Frame (20"w 1"d 24"h)22922411x11 Frame (20"w 1"d 20"h)7465518x10 Frame (16"w 1"d 20"h)9432398x8 Frame (16"w 1"d 16"h)5647775x7 Frame (12"w 1"d 16"h)
- See all photos
- Material: aluminum frame
- Color: gold
- Finish: lacquer
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
List of parts
- Profile Frame in Gold, Gunmetal or Silver
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Use your fingers to press down on the curved metal spacers and remove each one from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, loosen the screws of the two L-shaped corner brackets at the top (short side) of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Carefully remove the top section of the frame. Note: Exposed metal corners may be sharp.
- Slide the backing board out of the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Slide the backing board into the frame.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, reattach the top portion of the frame by aligning the corners and gently tightening the L-shaped corner brackets with a screwdriver. Note: Excessive tightening may break the glass.
- Place the curved metal spacers back under the edges of the frame by pressing each one down and tucking it into position.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.