Enjoy the look of custom framing at a great value with our Profile frames. These refined frames are assembled by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans carefully select lengths of solid ash then meticulously craft the frames, using miter joints that are secured by hand with wood glue and nails for extra stability. Uniquely proportioned white mats complete the classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Whether used solo or as a part of a wall gallery, Profile frames create a timeless display.See the full Profile collection
The artisans at this sister-owned and -operated Ohio company use a combination of technology and hands-on work to craft high-quality frames and custom framing for fine art.
- Frame Width: .75"w
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: two sawtooth hangers
- Includes: removable ivory mat; archival linen tape for securing image
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 87384711x14 Frame (21"w 1.5"d 25"h)55235611x11 Frame (21"w 1.5"d 21"h)8368658x10 Frame (17"w 1.5"d 21"h)2590438x8 Frame (17"w 1.5"d 17"h)8769625x7 Frame (13"w 1.5"d 17"h)
- See all photos
- Material: maple
- Color: sand
- Finish: lacquer
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
List of parts
- Wood Profile Frame
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat-blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up, toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Remove the backing board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Place the backing board in the frame, on top of the mat.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.