Cast of glass fiber-reinforced concrete, our Bampton planters feature the texture and industrial appeal of concrete while having superior resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and other environmental factors. Rounded corners and simple silhouettes make these planters easy to use indoors or out. A drainage hole with a removable rubber plug helps keep plants healthy.
Details of Bampton 17w 17d 17h Planter
- Overall: 17"w 17"d 17"h
- Considerations: prior to freezing temperatures, we recommend removing dirt to prevent cracking
- Care: clean with mild soap and water as needed
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 966630
- Material: concrete
- Material Detail: Glass fiber-reinforced concrete has the texture and industrial appeal of standard concrete but offers enhanced durability for outdoor spaces. Small non-structural cracks will decorate the surface over time and add a weathered patina, but these do not compromise the concrete’s structural integrity.
- Color: charcoal
- Finish: water-based stain and sealer
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.