Distinctive ridges and a matte finish set a modern scene for your plants with our Furrow planter. Made in Minnesota, this planter is exceptionally strong and rigid, yet lightweight enough to move easily. It is made from UV-resistant polyethylene to prevent fading and cracking. A removable drainage plug means you can use Furrow indoors or out.
Founded in 1996, this Minnesota company uses rotational molding techniques to create strong, weather-resistant products. Craftsmen ensure the highest quality and consistency at every step in the process.
Details of Furrow 16 diam 18h Planter
- Dimensions: 16" diameter 18"h
- Interior Dimensions: 12.5" diameter 17.5"h
- Capacity: 13 gallons
- Features: drainage plug; removable with 7/8" socket wrench or adjustable wrench
- Construction: rotational-molded; a mold is filled with plastic, then heated and rotated to create hollow shapes with walls of even thickness
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 747281
- See all photos
- Material: polyethylene
- Material Description: Polyethylene (PE) is a commonly used synthetic plastic that's lightweight and flexible. It's resistant to harsh elements like temperature and sunlight, and it's easy to wipe clean with a soap and water solution.
- Color: grey