Our Tidal rug’s modern colors and low pile bring effortless sophistication to any space. Tidal’s design isn’t its only appeal, though; this rug gets its name from its sustainable story. Tidal is created from ECONYL® yarn, which is made from materials such as discarded fishing nets, used carpeting and other nylon waste that would otherwise end up in oceans or landfills and potentially endanger wildlife. These recycled materials are transformed into a high-quality raw material that is soft, durable and sustainable. Tidal looks good while doing good.
Details of Tidal Border 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas; non-shedding
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: clean-cut edge creates a natural profile
- Backing: flexible latex, for securing yarns and creating a smooth back
- Construction: machine loomed & hand tufted
- Consideration: rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in Georgia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 282477
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.