A Room & Board classic, the Slim console table offers a balance of grace and strength. Recycled natural steel gives weight to a delicate handcrafted design that features subtle weld marks unique to each piece.See the full Slim collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Slim 48w 12d 29h Console Table
- Dimensions: 48"w 12"d 29"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 6.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 47"w
- Leg Thickness: .5"w
- Frame Width: .5"w
- Shelves: two fixed steel
- Open Space: (1) 47"w 11"d 5"h; (1) 47"w 11"d 15.5"h
- Construction: hand-welded frame
- Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 332403
- Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.