Whether displayed solo or in a group, these votive holders add an elegant, modern touch to your home. They are made of recycled steel and hand-welded in Minnesota. To create the distinctive patina, steel is dipped in a solution that reveals natural variations in color and texture, producing a weathered appearance. No two are exactly alike and the patina will change over the years from handling the candle holders.See the full Lucent collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
- Interior Dimensions: 2" diameter
- Features: holds 1.5" diameter votive candle
- Construction: hand-made
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 0755054 diam 15h Votive Candle Holder (4" diameter 15"h)9715074 diam 12h Votive Candle Holder (4" diameter 12"h)8073554 diam 9h Votive Candle Holder (4" diameter 9"h)
- See all photos
- Material: steel See full material details
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: patina
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. To create a patina, steel is dipped in an acidic solution that reveals natural variations in color and texture, giving it a weathered appearance. Then the steel is dried thoroughly and sealed with a clear lacquer to preserve its unique look
More items in the Lucent Collection
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $89 within 100 miles of our stores or $129 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.