Large Candle Holder
Medium Candle Holder
Small Candle Holder
Elevate your candles with these classic turned wood candle holders made by a seventh-generation woodworking company in Massachusetts. The rich walnut comes from lengths of wood left after making dining tables, ensuring that we make the most of this natural material. Thoughtfully designed, the candle holders feature one end sized for tapers, the other for tea lights.
The Parks family’s passion for woodworking and innovation spans seven generations at their manufacturing facility in Massachusetts, where artisans create wood products with a beautiful story.
- Features: reversible; holds tea light or taper candle
- Construction: hand-turned
- Product Origin: made in Massachusetts
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 486419Large Candle Holder (3.5" diameter 11"h)655764Medium Candle Holder (3.5" diameter 7"h)014329Small Candle Holder (3.5" diameter 5"h)
- See all photos
- Material: walnut
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery