The following is a video carousel. You can browse all of the videos in the carousel in the list below.
These sculptural turned wood candle holders are made in Massachusetts by a seventh-generation woodworking company. They’re crafted from rich walnut that comes from lengths of wood left after making our dining tables, ensuring that we make the most of this natural material. There’s more than one side to this story—the candle holders are sized for tapers on one end, tea lights on the other.
- Features: reversible; holds tea light or taper candle
- Construction: hand-turned
- Product Origin: made in Massachusetts
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers:698067 Large Candle Holder (3" diameter 14"h)926704 Medium Candle Holder (3" diameter 10.5"h)831687 Small Candle Holder (3" diameter 7"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.