Bright, cheerful borders of color decorate our Bisou napkins, reminiscent of a sunny summer picnic. Each napkin is made from long-staple cotton that’s sustainably grown, harvested and loomed in Alabama. Bisou is perfect for adding a playful touch of color to any table arrangement.
Details of Bisou Dinner Napkins - Set of Four
- Overall: 17"w 17"d
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors; no bleach; delicate cycle; tumble dry low or no heat; iron if needed
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 881276
- Material: 100% combed cotton
- Material Detail: Combing removes short protruding fibers from cotton before it is spun into yarn, resulting in a stronger and smoother finished material. Combed cotton's consistent texture makes it incredibly soft to the touch.
- Color: white
- Secondary Material: 100% cotton
- Color: mustard
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.