Whether displayed solo or in a group, these votive holders add an elegant, modern touch to your home. They are made of powder-coated, recycled steel and welded in Minnesota.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
- Interior Dimensions: 2" diameter
- Features: holds 1.5" diameter votive candle
- Construction: hand-made
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 6402404 diam 15h Votive Candle Holder (4" diameter 15"h)1545844 diam 12h Votive Candle Holder (4" diameter 12"h)0919664 diam 9h Votive Candle Holder (4" diameter 9"h)
- See all photos
- Material: steel
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the product's life. Artisans craft the steel using innovative technology and age-old techniques to shape the steel into pieces of almost any shape and size.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery