Our easy-care Fordham kitchen utensils are made from a durable wood fiber composite that is nonporous, dishwasher-safe and heat-resistant to 350 degrees. Crafted by artisans in Wisconsin, these modern antimicrobial utensils are built to last and are GREENGUARD® certified.
- Features: dishwasher safe
- Care: periodically apply Epicurean Board Butter to restore and preserve luster Shop board butter
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Material: Richlite®
- Material Detail: Richlite® is a durable wood fiber composite made from wood pulp that is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). It is GREENGUARD®-certified, non-porous and antimicrobial. Dishwasher-safe, this material is heat-resistant to 350 degrees.
- Color: slate
- Item Numbers:690333 Large Saute Spoon (3"w 13.5"d .5"h)600645 Small Saute Spoon (2.5"w 13"d .5"h)298714 Spatula (2.5"w 14"d .5"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.