Deep enough to hold vases or other decorative objects, our Trace shelves have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help keep your picture frames and décor in place. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these shelves are offered in a range of timeless colors, which are produced by powder-coating steel for a durable, smooth finish.See the full Trace collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.