When designing this pillow, we were inspired by geometric patterns found in vintage Latin American weavings. These pillows are individually hand block-printed on cotton velvet in a Philadelphia workshop. Removable covers can be dry cleaned and include a substantial feather-and-down insert.
A dynamic husband-and-wife team lead a Philadelphia-based studio where artists hand block-print fabric one color at a time. Galbraith’s designs are inspired by diverse styles and cultures, including Scandinavian textiles, the Arts and Crafts movement and traditional Japanese floral patterns.
Details of Allende 20w 13h Throw Pillow
- Dimensions: 20"w 4"d 13"h
- Features: hand-printed
- Closure: hidden zipper
- Insert: 95% feather, 5% down fill
- Care: dry clean only
- Designer: Galbraith & Paul
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 130288
- See all photos
- Material Description: 100% cotton velvet
- Color: mandarin