8x10 Centered Frame
8x10 Off-Center Frame
5x7 Centered Frame
5x7 Off-Center Frame
Create a dramatic display with Manhattan Box frames. Hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota, these frames are large in scale and add sculptural dimension to a room. To create the distinctive patina, steel is dipped in a solution that reveals natural variations in color and texture, giving the frames a weathered appearance. This means no two frames are exactly alike. Manhattan Box frames are designed to be hung vertically or horizontally. Stunning when used solo, they also look striking when mounted as part of a wall gallery.See the full Manhattan Box collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: built-in notch provides stability, hangs on nail or screw
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 6317788x10 Centered Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)9506568x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w 3"d 20"h)6564025x7 Centered Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)4364045x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w 3"d 13"h)
- See all photos
- Material: steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Color: patina
- Material Description: Steel is exceptionally durable and eco-friendly thanks to its ability to be made from recycled material and then recycled again at the end of the products life. To create a patina, steel is dipped in an acidic solution that reveals natural variations in color and texture, giving it a weathered appearance. Then the steel is dried thoroughly and sealed with a clear lacquer to preserve its unique look
List of parts
- Manhattan Box Frame
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Remove the thin steel bars from the back board of the frame, and then slide the back board from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Optional: Secure image with tape to keep it from shifting.
- Insert the backing board into the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall, positioning frame on built-in notch for extra stability.
More items in the Manhattan Box Collection
Our promise to you
Exceptional Service, Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to make a return or exchange in a timely manner because damaged, worn or altered items may be refused or result in an adjustment to your refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.