The following is a video carousel. You can browse all of the videos in the carousel in the list below.
Add a bold, industrial look to your walls with Manhattan frames, which are hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota. Large in scale, these frames provide a geometric, graphic touch and a unique setting for your photos or artwork. These frames feature the distinctive marks, texture and significant color variations characteristic of natural steel. No two frames are exactly alike. Manhattan frames provide a high-impact display, whether hung vertically or horizontally, individually or in groups.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical; three hanging positions
- Installation: frame instructions
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers:707128 11x14 Centered Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)078604 11x14 Off-Center Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)158717 8x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)786165 8x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)451533 5x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)484526 5x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.