The following is a video carousel. You can browse all of the videos in the carousel in the list below.
Add a bold, industrial look to your walls with Manhattan frames, which are hand-welded in a family-owned metalworking shop in Minnesota. Large in scale, these frames provide a geometric, graphic touch and a unique setting for your photos or artwork. To create the distinctive patina, steel is dipped in a solution that reveals natural variations in color and texture, giving the frames a weathered appearance. This means no two frames are exactly alike. Manhattan frames provide a high-impact display, whether hung vertically or horizontally, individually or in groups.
- Construction: hand-welded with laser-cut opening; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: frame instructions
- Includes: screw, drywall anchor
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: steel
- Color: patina
- Finish: lacquer
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers:068654 11x14 Centered Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)882881 11x14 Off-Center Frame (26"w .5"d 26"h)635240 8x10 Centered Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)518039 8x10 Off-Center Frame (20"w .5"d 20"h)415179 5x7 Centered Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)809870 5x7 Off-Center Frame (13"w .5"d 13"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.