Get everything you need to quickly create a modern frame wall with our Profile frame sets. These refined frames are assembled by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans use high-quality aluminum to meticulously craft the frames, securing miter joints by hand for extra stability and applying a protective lacquer finish. A uniquely proportioned white mat finishes the classic, gallery-worthy appearance.See the full Profile collection
The artisans at this sister-owned and -operated Ohio company use a combination of technology and hands-on work to craft high-quality frames and custom framing for fine art.
List of parts
- Profile Frame in Gold, Gunmetal or Silver
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Use your fingers to press down on the curved metal spacers and remove each one from the frame. (Figure 1)
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, loosen the screws of the two L-shaped corner brackets at the top (short side) of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Carefully remove the top section of the frame. Note: Exposed metal corners may be sharp.
- Slide the backing board out of the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Slide the backing board into the frame.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, reattach the top portion of the frame by aligning the corners and gently tightening the L-shaped corner brackets with a screwdriver. Note: Excessive tightening may break the glass.
- Place the curved metal spacers back under the edges of the frame by pressing each one down and tucking it into position.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.