Get everything you need to quickly create a modern frame wall with our Profile frame sets. These refined frames are assembled by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans carefully select lengths of solid wood then meticulously craft the frames, using miter joints that are secured by hand with wood glue and nails for extra stability. A uniquely proportioned white mat finishes the classic, gallery-worthy appearance.See the full Walnut collection
The artisans at this sister-owned and -operated Ohio company use a combination of technology and hands-on work to craft high-quality frames and custom framing for fine art.
Details of Profile Set of Four Frames
- Frame Width: .5"w
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; glass insert
- Features: hangs horizontal or vertical
- Installation: wood frame instructions
- Includes: removable ivory mat; archival linen tape for securing image
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 475706
- Material: walnut
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
List of parts
- Wood Profile Frame
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat-blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up, toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Remove the backing board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Place the backing board in the frame, on top of the mat.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.