Enjoy the look of custom framing at a great value with our Profile frames. These refined frames are assembled by a family-run company in Ohio where the care that goes into each one is as special as the photos or artwork you choose to put in it. Artisans carefully select lengths of solid ash then meticulously craft the frames, using miter joints that are secured by hand with wood glue and nails for extra stability. Uniquely proportioned white mats complete the classic, gallery-worthy appearance. Whether used solo or as a part of a wall gallery, Profile frames create a timeless display.See the full Profile collection
The artisans at this sister-owned and -operated Ohio company use a combination of technology and hands-on work to craft high-quality frames and custom framing for fine art.
- Frame Width: .75"w
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; glass insert
- Installation: two sawtooth hangers
- Includes: removable ivory mat; archival linen tape for securing image
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with glass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Numbers: 63068911x14 Frame (21"w 1.5"d 25"h)85623811x11 Frame (21"w 1.5"d 21"h)4800318x8 Frame (17"w 1.5"d 17"h)
- See all photos
- Material: ash
- Color: bark
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our ash with bark stain features a hand-applied stain over solid, domestically sourced ash. The stain's earthy brown and grey tones are inspired by nature, reminiscent of a walk in the woods. Our bark stain beautifully mixes with other woods and materials and still maintains the integrity of the wood, allowing the grain patterns to show through. Ash is a durable, timeless hardwood with sweeping, varied grain patterns that bring true character to a space.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
List of parts
- Wood Profile Frame
- linen tape (included)
- flat-blade screwdriver
- common nail
- Place the frame face down on a flat, protected surface.
- Carefully slide a flat-blade screwdriver under the flexible metal tabs and gently bend them up, toward the edge of the frame. (Figure 1)
- Remove the backing board from the frame.
- Position your image in the mat window opening. Secure image to the mat or backing board with the included linen tape to keep it from shifting (optional). Simply peel and stick.
- Place the backing board in the frame, on top of the mat.
- Using a flat-blade screwdriver, gently bend the flexible metal tabs back to their original position to secure the glass, mat and backing board in the frame.
- Hammer the nail 3/4 of the way into desired wall location and hang frame so it's flush against the wall.