Cast of glass fiber reinforced concrete, these modern planters feature the texture and industrial appeal of the traditional material with superior resistance to freeze-thaw cycles and other environmental factors. Rounded corners and simple silhouettes make these planters easy to use indoors or out. A drainage hole with removable rubber plug helps keep plants healthy while protecting surfaces underneath.
- Overall: 24"w 10"d 4"h
- Interior Dimensions: 22"w 8"d 4"h
- Features: (1) drainage hole with removable plug
- Includes: felt pads for indoor use & rubber feet for outdoor use
- Considerations: prior to freezing temperatures, we recommend removing dirt to prevent cracking
- Care: clean with mild soap and water as needed
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 431147
- Material: concrete
- Material Detail: Glass fiber-reinforced concrete has the texture and industrial appeal of standard concrete but offers enhanced durability for outdoor spaces. Small non-structural cracks will decorate the surface over time and add a weathered patina, but these do not compromise the concrete’s structural integrity.
- Color: charcoal
- Finish: water-based stain and sealer
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.