Our Trace picture ledges have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help to securely display picture frames and small decorative objects in any room of the house. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these ledges showcase the distinctive marks, texture and significant color variations found in natural steel. No two ledges are exactly alike.See the full Trace collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.