Our Trace picture ledges have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help to securely display picture frames and small decorative objects in any room of the house. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these ledges are made from contemporary brushed stainless steel for a sophisticated look.See the full Trace collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Trace 36w 5d 2h Picture Ledge
- Dimensions: 36"w 5"d 2"h
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed
- Installation: attaches to wall with screws
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 528533
- See all photos
- Material: stainless steel
- Material Description: Our stainless steel has an upgraded metal composition to better resist corrosion and wear and tear. A brushed texture ensures wear marks will blend in over time and when cared for properly, stainless steel will last a lifetime.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.