Deep enough to hold vases or other decorative objects, our Trace shelves have a minimalist feel, courtesy of its sleek design. Turned-up edges help keep your picture frames and décor in place. Use one on its own or several to create a versatile gallery. Handcrafted in Minnesota, these ledges showcase the distinctive marks, texture and significant color variations found in natural steel. No two shelves are exactly the same.See the full Trace collection
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Trace 36w 9d 3.5h Shelf
- Dimensions: 36"w 9"d 3.5"h
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed
- Installation: wall shelf instructions
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: not recommended for damp locations; if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 692939
- See all photos
- Material: natural steel
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
List of parts
- Trace Picture Ledge or Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
Note: Maximum recommended load is 20 pounds.
- Mark, then drill hole locations.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors into the holes.
- Place fixture over wall anchors and insert screws with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in place. Note: Screws self-thread into anchors. Do not overtighten.