The following is a video carousel. You can browse all of the videos in the carousel in the list below.
Made in Minnesota, our Bend frames have an architectural quality that looks great from any angle. To create the distinctive patina, steel is dipped in a solution that reveals natural variations in color and texture, giving the frames a weathered appearance. No two frames are exactly alike and their patina will change over the years from handling the frame. The shatterproof acrylic insert is secured by magnets, making it easy to swap out photos or other mementos. These contemporary frames come in an array of sizes to display individually or as a group.
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Features: stands upright or on its side
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed; shatterproof plexiglass insert secured by magnets
- Considerations: designed for leaning only, cannot be wall mounted; pull plexiglass inserts straight apart, taking care not to slide magnets across surface
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Material: steel
- Color: patina
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: plexiglass
- Item Numbers:516107 5x7 Horizontal Frame (9.5"w 8"h)306728 5x7 Vertical Frame (7.5"w 10"h)769990 4x6 Horizontal Frame (8.5"w 7"h)036327 4x6 Vertical Frame (6.5"w 9"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.