Our take on a classic waffle weave, the Anika throw blanket is made from many layers of woven yarn to create a lofty, comforting texture. Created from combed and recycled cotton in North Carolina, Anika’s medium weight is perfect for all-season comfort.
Located in the historic textile town of Cliffside, North Carolina, this family-owned company is continuing the tradition of fabric production in the U.S. All fabrics are woven, finished and tailored by expert artisans in one space, supporting American manufacturing and keeping jobs in the community.
Details of Anika Throw Blanket
- Dimensions: 54"w 70"d
- Care: machine wash cold; delicate cycle; tumble dry low or no heat; no bleach
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 116571
- See all photos
- Material: cotton-polyester blend
- Material Description: 49% combed cotton, 41% recycled cotton, 10% polyester
- Color: taupe
- Finish: pre-shrunk