This Moroccan-style rug is hand-woven in India by expert weavers using natural Sardinian wool. This material imparts rich color and texture, infusing depth into your space. The geometric motifs enhance the character and depth of this 100% wool rug.
- Dimensions: 5'w 8'l
- Features: varigated color created from a natural dyeing technique
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns
- Construction: hand-woven
- Consideration: each rug is unique with subtle color variations; shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Material: 100% woolColor: brick
How it’s made
Experienced weavers use an upright or hand loom and traditional techniques to make hand-woven rugs. Due to the nature of this skill, weavers take one day to complete a small 4-7 inch square.
Artisans weave warp yarns (vertical) with weft yarns (horizontal). Artisans use techniques that have been around for hundreds or even thousands of years to achieve the desired pattern and texture.
Because yarns are secured through the weaving process, hand-woven rugs do not require a backing. After thoroughly washing, each rug is hand-finished and inspected one at a time for quality and consistency.
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 896203
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.