Our kids' feather beds are covered in 220-thread-count cambric cotton and feature reinforced seams and baffle-box construction, which keeps the filling evenly distributed. Removable and machine-washable featherbed cover included.
Founded in 1963 in Grand Rapids, Michigan, this company is committed to producing the highest quality down and down alternative products, only using down that meets International Down & Feather Testing Laboratory standards for animal welfare and traceability. Experienced artisans craft beautiful bedding with top-notch materials and attention to detail.
Details of Baffled Box 95/5 Feather Bed and Cover
- Size: Full
- Dimensions: 54"w 75"d 2.5"h
- Thread Count: 220
- Features: removable washable cover
- Construction: baffle-box stitch; 1" gussetted edge
- Care: dry clean only
- Product Origin: made in Michigan
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 535739
- Material: 95% feather, 5% down
- Secondary Material: cotton
- Secondary Material Description: 100% cambric cotton cover
- Color: white