Flexible and functional, the Boyd outdoor ottoman works as an accent table or additional seating. Upholstered with water-repellent and fade-resistant fabric, each ottoman has a sturdy marine-grade plywood frame and antimicrobial foam designed to withstand the elements. Hidden legs keep the ottoman off the ground, allowing water to drain. Rounded edges and a flat, padded top add to Boyd's comfort and versatility. It's the perfect spot to put up your feet, set down a tray or take a seat.See the full Boyd collection
Details of Boyd 21w 21d 18h Square Ottoman
- Dimensions: 21"w 21"d 18"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade marine-grade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: outdoor resilient foam & fiber Cushion details
- Cushion Style: tight seat
- Consideration: covers recommended to minimize cleaning and extend product life; cover or store indoors during extreme weather
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Compatible With: outdoor cover for table/ottoman 22w 22d 18h with drawstring Shop this item
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 243386
- See all photos
- Fabric: Phipps charcoal
- Fabric Content: 73% polyester, 27% Olefin
- Fabric Description: Our Phipps fabric has a soft, high-low texture that makes it a cozy addition to your outdoor space. This classic basket weave resists outdoor wear and tear and cleans up easily with diluted bleach or a quick spray of the hose.
Seat Cushion Details
Outdoor high-resiliency foam and fiber
Antimicrobial, eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core covered in fiber padding, encased in UV-resistant wrap
Offers a structured, even sit
Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
We build our outdoor upholstery frames to the same high quality as our indoor frames with the addition of weather-resistant enhancements.
We build our outdoor frames with kiln-dried, marine-grade plywood. Used in boats and docks, this engineered material consists of layers of water-resistant hardwood bonded together with a waterproof adhesive. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing expansion and contraction from the elements. An all-weather material, marine-grade plywood features cross-directional grains to resist warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our outdoor frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are supported with eco-friendly, waterproof glues, rust-resistant screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use and exposure to the elements.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of weather-resistant nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the marine-grade plywood frame with rust-resistant staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.