Our modern Dayton kids' bunk bed is handcrafted in the U.S. using solid maple. Simple styling allows it to work seamlessly with other Room & Board collections and with furniture already in your child's room. Our Dayton bunk bed also meets or exceeds all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards.See the full Dayton collection
Details of Dayton Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed
- Dimensions: 43"w 80"d 70"h
- Headboard Height: 41.75"h
- Footboard Height: 28"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 13"h
- Underbed Clearance: 43"w 71.5"d 11"h
- Mattress Space: (2) 75"w 39"d
- Clearance Between Bunks: 36.75"h
- Construction: benchmade solid wood frame with reinforced joinery
- Leg Thickness: 2"w .5"d
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards
- Safety Guidelines: maximum mattress height of six inches for upper and lower bunks
- Includes: complete bunk bed frame, guardrails, ladder, and mattress support; mattresses not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation
- Mattress Support Details: 12 solid wood 3.25"w .75"h slats
- Upper Bunk Weight Capacity: 200 lbs
- Features: converts to two twin beds; ladder can be placed on the left or right
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; mattress height of 6" recommended for upper and lower bunk safety; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 872323
- See all photos
- Wood: maple
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Material Description: Maple adds timeless warmth and lightness to your room. Even after maple is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New maple ranges in color from cream to gold and will beautifully deepen in gold tones over time.
- Wood: maple
- Finish: non-toxic lacquer
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
Our promise to you
Exceptional Service, Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to make a return or exchange in a timely manner because damaged, worn or altered items may be refused or result in an adjustment to your refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We're here to help.