Our high-quality crib mattresses are designed to provide the recommended firm support for your baby using only the safest materials. This all-natural crib mattress is made from six inches of organic latex topped with pure wool, a non-toxic natural fire-retardant fiber layer and an organic cotton cover. Wool and latex are safe, breathable materials that keep baby comfortable, and are naturally anti-microbial and anti-allergenic.
Choose the Hybrid style which features an inner layer of encased coils that are individually wrapped for evenly distributed firm support, added breathability and slightly more buoyancy. Designed for infant and toddler use, this flippable, two-sided mattress is made to last.See the full Natural collection
Details of Natural Organic Latex Crib Mattress
- Dimensions: 52"w 28"d 5"h
- Features: flippable design
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 925869
- See all photos
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: 1.0 oz New Zealand Joma wool on both sides
- Support System: 4" firm organic latex foam
- Safety: mattress dimensions meet CPSC requirements and ASTM safety standards; no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery